Closed Thread

Thread: 2009 Black Obsidian G37S Sedan "Betty's Dirty Sister"

Strictly G's Emeritus Black Betty is on a distinguished road Black Betty's Avatar

Default 2009 Black Obsidian G37S Sedan "Betty's Dirty Sister"

The time has come to part with our 09 G37S sedan. This car is a real G37 Sport, not a Journey with sport parts installed. Which means it comes with the coveted third pedal, big brakes, sport wheels and tires, etc. The car is stock and always has been with the exception of window tint. It has the charcoal interior.

This car has had the clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder, and master cylinder replaced at about 60,000 miles by Sewell Infiniti. At about 77,000 miles the rear timing cover gaskets (along with all timing parts) were replaced by Baytown Nissan. This is pretty well documented in its own epic thread. But at least now you know that won't be an issue with this car down the road. Also at this time the spark plugs were changed and the cooling system was fully flushed and refilled.

All maintenance has been performed regularly, including engine oil, transmission oil, and differential oil with premium synthetic fluids. It starts, runs, and drives perfectly. It has 122,170 miles.

We've already purchased a replacement for this car and it's just taking up parking space so I want it gone ASAP. Therefore I've priced it thousands below what comparable cars sell for, and way below what any car on this forum is going for. I want to sell it right now.

Options include:

Premium Package
    Navigation Package
    OEM Front spoiler

Pay me $10,000 and she's yours. I only took quick pictures as it was getting dark, but I will be glad to provide more detailed pictures of whatever you request to to any serious buyer.

StrictlyG'z Team Member

Driving Ms. Daisy kricci is an unknown quantity at this point kricci's Avatar

Default Re: 2009 Black Obsidian G37S Sedan "Betty's Dirty Sister"

Good luck with the sale Jeremy!

Good to see Betty in the background of the last picture although she looks a bit dirty
    2006 OB 6MT Coupe sold :(

PowerFab - Sal's Autosport

Strictly G's Emeritus Black Betty is on a distinguished road Black Betty's Avatar

VERY dirty. Embarrassingly so. I'll get around to cleaning her sometime. I just haven't been driving the car at all. It sat so long that I had to get a new battery.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Need her gone by the end of the week. Bump.
    Last edited by Black Betty; Jan. 24, 2016 at 08:51 am.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Driving Ms. Daisy kricci is an unknown quantity at this point kricci's Avatar

Damn - that seems cheap - but i have no idea honestly
    2006 OB 6MT Coupe sold :(

PowerFab - Sal's Autosport

It is. But I've gotten a higher offer now, so disregard that.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Sold. Thanks for playing.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Closed Thread