+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any good suitmakers?

Strictly G's Emeritus Black Betty is on a distinguished road Black Betty's Avatar

Default Any good suitmakers?

I'm looking for a tailor that specializes in men's suits and dress shirts. I'd guess that somewhere in Chinatown is probably the best place to find one that isn't going to try to charge me an arm and a leg to get a few suits and shirts made. Since most of our members of this forum are of the Asian persuasion or live on that side of town, hook me up with your cousin or homeboy or whoever yhoru hookup is that can make some clothes for a playa.

What you got?
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Used Car Salesman InvaderXin is on a distinguished road InvaderXin's Avatar

Default Re: Any good suitmakers?

Mom made my tux for prom. Problem is, she still lives in Kansas. However, she'll be here for July 4th.

She could take your measurements and quite possibly hook you up when she gets back to Kansas. If that's an option you wanna explore, let me know and I'll ask her when she gets here. She works for Von Maur in Wichita, KS as the head seamstress.
    2005 Diamond Graphite 5AT/G35 Coupe

SSR - Sal's Auto - Baker Nissan - Concept Z Performance - BAUSauto - Strafe Automotive - Hikkata Dori - Galvez Auto Trim

Strictly G's Emeritus Black Betty is on a distinguished road Black Betty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InvaderXin View Post
    Mom made my tux for prom. Problem is, she still lives in Kansas. However, she'll be here for July 4th.

She could take your measurements and quite possibly hook you up when she gets back to Kansas. If that's an option you wanna explore, let me know and I'll ask her when she gets here. She works for Von Maur in Wichita, KS as the head seamstress.
    Had no idea your mom did that kind of work. The problem is that I was hoping to have something made before that weekend. I won't be around while she's here. But thanks for offering, I appreciate it.

I'd probably be better served with a local tailor so that I can have alterations done as I need them. I know of Nick Lopez, but he's out of the price range I'm willing to pay.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Playskool Tyke Bike zhao is on a distinguished road zhao's Avatar

i will hook you up if your cousin or homeboy can steal me a car, rob a house, and sell me some drugs. lol

but for real, if u buy a suit i have a pretty good tailor, cheap too, and in chinatown
    IP G35c / Mods: RAIN-X ` TomTom ` V1 ` Rubber Tires ` ZHAO's LEDs. lol

Playskool Tyke Bike Osa713 is on a distinguished road Osa713's Avatar

What type of suit are you looking for?

Suit supply on Upper kirby has reasonably priced suits. I have an awesome tailor that can take in the suit after you buy it.

Barbie Jeep Wrangler ZkansasZ is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by InvaderXin View Post

where was she in Kansas?
    I came from Wichita, lol
    02AccordV6(sold) 03350zMT(sold) 04E46///M3MT(sold) 06RSXauto 07G35auto

Quote Originally Posted by zhao View Post
    i will hook you up if your cousin or homeboy can steal me a car, rob a house, and sell me some drugs. lol

but for real, if u buy a suit i have a pretty good tailor, cheap too, and in chinatown
    Actually I do have a brother who can hook you up with any of those things. He's got plenty of experience and can probably provide references from TX dept. of corrections. He's in San Antonio but if you're willing to pay his expense he'd be glad to come here to do it.

Hit me up with details please. Appreciated.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by Osa713 View Post
    What type of suit are you looking for?

Suit supply on Upper kirby has reasonably priced suits. I have an awesome tailor that can take in the suit after you buy it.
    Thanks. I'll check them out. PM me details on your tailor. Thanks.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Used Car Salesman InvaderXin is on a distinguished road InvaderXin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZkansasZ View Post
    where was she in Kansas?
    I came from Wichita, lol
    I was born in Wichita. Lived there till I was 17 and moved to Houston. My parents still live there. She works at the Von Maur in Towne East.
    2005 Diamond Graphite 5AT/G35 Coupe

SSR - Sal's Auto - Baker Nissan - Concept Z Performance - BAUSauto - Strafe Automotive - Hikkata Dori - Galvez Auto Trim

+ Reply to Thread