+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Gabe's wheels have a new home

Fisher Price Power Wheels marioc08 is on a distinguished road marioc08's Avatar

Default Re: Gabe's wheels have a new home

Quote Originally Posted by Black Betty View Post
    I've been there before. Had a bad experience with the manager a while back. He pissed me off to the point of wanting to punch him.

There is a stocky older Black guy who works there doing alignment (or he did when last I went) who seemed to know what he was doing. Can't remember his name. I got an alignment there once. Paid for the 3 year alignment. Went in 9 or 10 months later and got attitude from the manager because I had aftermarket suspension parts. He said he'd do one more alignment as a "courtesy" but wouldn't do it again because I'd changed the alignment by installing aftermarket parts. That's the reason I paid for a damn 3 year alignment!

All I do there now is occasionally buy tires for my wife's car which is all stock. They even managed to screw that up by having one of the tires be different from the other 3. They did get the correct one the next day and got it put on without hassle.
    Yea ive heard that about the service manager there having a bad attitude hes gone now they wanted to move me there in place of him but its a little too far from katy. Im right off i 10 before 610 if you ever need anything. Im leaving my store now to go over there and get aligned lol. but heres a little trick for you since you did purchase a 3 year and their giving you issues come by my store or call me and ill transfer it to your wives car.
    Injen CAI. Competition stage 2 clutch. Stance super sport coilovers. invidia gemini catback.

Strictly G's Emeritus Black Betty is on a distinguished road Black Betty's Avatar

Thanks man. The 3 years has passed but I'll be happy to get my next tires and alignment from you. Exactly which location do you work at?

Yeah Eduardo was kind of a d!ck. I had them mount some new tires on my Volks. One of them was an extra wheel that I have - a brand new wheel in the box with the cover. I didn't get my cover back and asked about it the next day when I noticed. He told me they'd thrown it out and it was gone. WTF? I told him I wanted it back and he basically said tough luck - I should have told him I wanted to keep it so it was my own fault it was gone. I told him he needed to replace it and he told me to go kick rocks basically. I wasn't happy.

I called and complained to the customer service number. Apparently his district manager got a call and called me to apologize and then called him and tore him a new rectum. He got me a new one the next day. He called me to come pick it up and said I should have worked it out with him instead of snitching. I told him he should stop throwing out customers' stuff and being a jerk when they asked him to replace it. I've never dealt with him on subsequent visits, always someone else.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

Not the first time I hear something like that and yea edoardo is a *****. I'm on i10 between federal and mercury.
    Injen CAI. Competition stage 2 clutch. Stance super sport coilovers. invidia gemini catback.

Fisher Price Power Wheels deesg35 is on a distinguished road deesg35's Avatar

those spacers i gave you fit right man!
    Clean & Mean.

Yea bro they are perfect. Thanks again bro !!

wheels for sale !

Barbie Jeep Wrangler ZkansasZ is on a distinguished road

Wow that was fast
    02AccordV6(sold) 03350zMT(sold) 04E46///M3MT(sold) 06RSXauto 07G35auto

F1 Racer G_VQ3589 is on a distinguished road G_VQ3589's Avatar

Those wheels are whores!
    StrictlyG'z Founder/Team Leader

Garbage Man RogerG35 is on a distinguished road RogerG35's Avatar

Gabe is gonna need a new thread soon.

Still for sale now only looking for 2300 obo

+ Reply to Thread