+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SGS needs writers, authors, editors!

nyckid

Icon1 SGS needs writers, authors, editors!

I have been working on improving the site. We only have a forum so far. But I am currently expanding to make a complete community drive website.

I am looking for writers, editors who love to write. If you're into journalism, then this is the job for you. Your duties are quite simple. Post up anything SGS related, car news, stories and articles that have to do with our group to the main page. Which will soon be the homepage of SGS. The forum will still be here but it's going to be linked to the homepage.

So if you love to write, now here's your chance to volunteer. Please feel free and let me know if you're truly interested. We need someone whose dedicated and can write often. Serious applicants only please.

We are also looking for photographers and videographers as well to cover all our future events. SGS is expanding slowly but we're headed in the right direction. With the right team, we can truly excel and be on top.
    Last edited by nyckid; May. 30, 2010 at 03:12 pm.

Used Car Salesman InvaderXin is on a distinguished road InvaderXin's Avatar

Default Re: SGS needs your help

My people have already contacted your people.
    2005 Diamond Graphite 5AT/G35 Coupe

SSR - Sal's Auto - Baker Nissan - Concept Z Performance - BAUSauto - Strafe Automotive - Hikkata Dori - Galvez Auto Trim

F1 Racer JDM Autosports is on a distinguished road JDM Autosports's Avatar

Soon as I vet a video camera I wouldn't mind doing the video

Strictly G's Emeritus Black Betty is on a distinguished road Black Betty's Avatar

I suck at photography, but I can write. I was actually working on something that I can make into a short article. Rather than post it as a long post, I'll finish it and send it to you to see if it's what you're looking for.
    StrictlyG'z Team Member

nyckid

Default Re: SGS needs writers, authors, editors!

Really need a few people who love to write articles for the group or anything related closely to it. Please pm me if you seriously would like to take the position and can commit to doing your job.

i shoot soundmike is on a distinguished road

Any ideas on what kind of articles you're looking for?

nyckid

Mike, anything related to SGS, or around the G3x cars. The frontpage is looking naked and needs some fresh content to liven it up some.

i shoot soundmike is on a distinguished road

I'll give it a shot, i could port some of the stuff i wrote on my site over here. Got some product reviews that may work.

nyckid

Mike, that can work. I was thinking of articles that pertain to product reviews, event coverage, upcoming events, tech stuff for our cars, new TSB and recall notices, car modifications, featured rides, featured members, new and upcoming Infiniti G models, concepts, etc. Just basically anything that has to do with SGS and our cars.

+ Reply to Thread