+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brake Bleeding (With the help of a Motive Power Bleeder)

Broker than BROKE!! Mr.G37s^6mt is on a distinguished road Mr.G37s^6mt's Avatar

Default Re: Brake Bleeding (With the help of a Motive Power Bleeder)

Quote Originally Posted by soundmike View Post
    Did you ask? lol!
    Yes I did Mike! Not anyone in particular, I made a thread of my brakes and ask if anyone had one to lend but no one offered

BTW the DIY bleeder, you would buy a new OE brake reservoir cap and drill a hole to fit the nipple for the hose

F1 Racer JDM Autosports is on a distinguished road JDM Autosports's Avatar

I never saw such request otherwise I would've lent you mine as well. But mine is out of commision I tore the hose some how and need to but on the replacement the sent me.
    Strictly G'Z Founder/Team Leader

Paper Boy SukaZenki is on a distinguished road SukaZenki's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Betty View Post
    I'm curious Mike, is the pressure bottle itself special in some way? Is there any reason in the world I couldn't make one of these myself form a small pressurized garden sprayer, some tubing, a pressure gauge, and a master cylinder reservoir cap with a nipple fitted into it?
    You Go McGyver! :p
    " What's your style? My Style? It's called the art of fighting without fighting.. " - Bruce Lee

Broker than BROKE!! Mr.G37s^6mt is on a distinguished road Mr.G37s^6mt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JDM Autosports View Post
    I never saw such request otherwise I would've lent you mine as well. But mine is out of commision I tore the hose some how and need to but on the replacement the sent me.
    Hahah I think you did offered me but then exactly told me it was out of commission! And still have no clue how you manage to eff that up.

I can lend you my Motive Jeremy, I'll text you tomorrow if you don't see this message by then.

F1 Racer JDM Autosports is on a distinguished road JDM Autosports's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G37s^6mt View Post
    Hahah I think you did offered me but then exactly told me it was out of commission! And still have no clue how you manage to eff that up.

I can lend you my Motive Jeremy, I'll text you tomorrow if you don't see this message by then.
    LOL...trust me Hieu, Jason, Ariel and I were wondering the same thing. We had just finished putting on my brakes and were rushing to get them bled and head out to Gabe's Bday party. I think when I was putting on the cap I was twisting it instead of popping it on and the hose twisted up. I need to get fixed it's about that time to bleed my brakes again.
    Strictly G'Z Founder/Team Leader

+ Reply to Thread