+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Double Din recomendations

Driving Ms. Daisy kricci is an unknown quantity at this point kricci's Avatar

Default Re: Double Din recomendations

I like Pioneer's - but i am in love with my JVC! - plus she talks to me!
    2006 OB 6MT Coupe sold :(

PowerFab - Sal's Autosport

Playskool Tyke Bike lilindienplaya is on a distinguished road lilindienplaya's Avatar

I ended up with the Z120 its ok

Gabe, In post #2 you said you love your 4200....which is it???
    Work*UAS*Brembo*SPC*Inven*Impl*Cspd*Strafe*HDori*H KS*ART* MD*Transgo*Ztube*K&N*06DG5ATCpe

Used Car Salesman InvaderXin is on a distinguished road InvaderXin's Avatar

He traded his 4200 for a 4300.
    2005 Diamond Graphite 5AT/G35 Coupe

SSR - Sal's Auto - Baker Nissan - Concept Z Performance - BAUSauto - Strafe Automotive - Hikkata Dori - Galvez Auto Trim

Oh, I see. Here's my 4100....I'm getting rid of it for the 4300 pretty soon.

06silverG35 (40) (Small).JPG
    Work*UAS*Brembo*SPC*Inven*Impl*Cspd*Strafe*HDori*H KS*ART* MD*Transgo*Ztube*K&N*06DG5ATCpe

Event Coordinator thenameistuan is on a distinguished road thenameistuan's Avatar

are u upgrading Sunshine? LoL how much are u going to let it go for?

I was going to put it on CL for 250. I have everything it was originally shipped with, box and all.

Shopping Cart Pusher moonsh0t is on a distinguished road moonsh0t's Avatar

Is it possible to change the font on those Pioneer double dins?

The price is right but that courier/lucida looking whatever font Pioneer uses would drive me crazy.

Valet Blue Dream is on a distinguished road Blue Dream's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilindienplaya View Post
    So Im looking to get an aftermarket radio but my options are just too broad. I know I remember seeing a Alpine deck that i actually remember considering a while back but now I hear Alpines Quality isnt there anymore and they are just cheaply made as other brands.

My main concern is fitment, GPS reliability, and the option to match the key buttons to my OEM dash lights (Red). So far from what ive been seeing is the Pioneer Z120, Alpine iva W505, Eclipse AVN726E. but im open to other recomendations also.
    I'm in the same boat, putting together a DD build. I have done extensive research and decided on the JVC KW-NT3HDT. It can be found for under $600 and has all the goodies I want; nav (uses Google maps database), bluetooth streaming (so I can play Pandora from my Droid), HD radio, built-in lifetime traffic, voice commands, changeable colors, a volume knob (a deal breaker for me if it didn't, I'm old school and hate to push a button to change volume), and a fully detachable faceplate. Plus it has one of, if not the fastest, interfaces on the market. It's JVCs last year's model so it's a little cheaper than the new version but is still readily available.. Kevin has either this model or the newer one and he loves it as mentioned above.
    Too much stuff to list. :D

you can't change the font on the pioneer.

+ Reply to Thread